Hayauchi Pole Saw - 6.3M Reach
Bestselling, professional, aluminum telescoping pole saw - The pole saw of choice by professionals. The aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) and giving strength and rigidity to the pole thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized overgrip which ensures good hold and control. The 390mm curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs! Blade can be adjusted to two different angles for lower or higher cutting and features an upper and lower sickle. The upper sickle is used to cut vines and the lower sickle to undercut bark. Lower sickle provides a clean cut without damaging tree, while upper sickle prevents blade from slipping off limb. HAYAUCHI is the finest telescoping pole saw available on the market today. Black rigid-plastic blade cover is included. Made in Japan.
- 3-extension 4-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 21 feet
- Extension range is 8 feet to 21-feet (2,440 to 6,300 mm); maximum working reach is 25 feet
- 15-2/5-inch (390 mm) blade length; 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 6.9 pounds (3,140 grams) operating weight; 7.35 pounds (3,340 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship