Hayate Pole Saw - 7.7M Reach
State-of-the-art, heavy-duty, aluminum telescoping pole saw - The pole saw of choice by professionals. Thick aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized overgrip. The 420mm curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp, super-aggressive teeth with four cutting angles provide extremely fast cutting action. The taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The blade features a replaceable lower sickle for small branches and undercutting bark. HAYATE is manufactured with high visibility colors and comes equipped with a new advanced design sheath with a built-in carrying handle. It is ideal for pruning large branches at a higher position without ever climbing a ladder. This is the strongest and fastest telescoping pole saw available on the market today. Made in Japan.
- 3-extension 4-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 7.7m
- Extension range is 2,700 to 7,700 mm
- 420 mm blade length; 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 7.9 pounds (4000 grams) operating weight; (4,200 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship